Get out those heels girls- Being Taller might get you more money



I've recently gotten back into wearing heels.  It wasn't convenient because I have a 2 year old and I'm always walking and running around with her in my arms, I do have to say I've missed it.  I'm 5'8 and 1/2.  I used to always be in a 4 inch heels and loved it.  I like taller men preferably 6'3 to 6'5.  The best way to attract taller men is to always be in a taller shoe was my theory. I'm not in the dating market HAPPY To Be UNSTRESSED and SINGLE (another subject). I love heels cause I love them for me and not to impress anyone else.   So in my heels I'm 6'0 feet and in a heel with a platform that's 5 inches and I'm 6'1.  LOVE IT!!!!   - Kitty  



http://moneywatch.bnet.com/career-advice/article/make-more-money-walk-taller/448456/



Walk Taller


Photo: Keith Allison
“Height is equated to power and authority,” says Patzer. “We literally look up to people who are taller.” Every extra inch in height adds another $789 in annual income, according to psychologist Timothy Judge and researcher Daniel M. Cable at the University of Florida. Someone who is 6 feet tall earns nearly $166,000 more during a 30-year career, on average, than someone 5’5”, say Judge and Cable.