February Favourites

Oh wow... Its been like 2 weeks since I'd last updated. The reason..? Umm... Korean dramas!?

Alright, I love procrastinating and sitting down doing nothing. So much for a healthy lifestyle.

Anyway, so here are some of what I have been loving this month.


Mac Fresco Rose Paint Pot
Chanel Levres Scintillantes Glossimer 119 Lipgloss



YSL Collector Powder for Eyes and Complexion Palette



The Body Shop Promegranate & Raspberry Body, Room & Linen Spritz
The Body Shop Moroccan Rose Body Milk
The Face Shop Su Hyang Snow Boosting Toner



There isn't much make up this month. Mostly is due to the fact that I've been rotating my daily makeup between a few items and haven't been really feeling adventurous with bright bold colors or other brands.

So how's your life? I think mine's quite alright. I mean, doing the mundane routine thing everyday, you can't get excited or enthusiastic with that.

So, tata.. ^_^