America's Next Top Model Cycle 16 ...thousand..LOL Premieres Tonight





ONDREI
Name: Ondrei
Age: 18
Height: 5'7"
Hometown: Atlanta, Georgia
Current location: Muskegon, Michigan
Occupation: Currently working in a retail clothing store.
Favorite Designer: Betsey Johnson. I love her clothing and the way her colors go from loud to chic and the style is so free-spirited.
Biggest ANTM Fear: That people won't see my true potential to become a model.



DALYA
Name: Dalya
Age: 21
Height: 5' 9"
Hometown: Clear Lake, Texas
Current location: Corona, California
Occupation: Currently unemployed
Favorite Designer: A tie between Alexander McQueen and Giambattista Valli



















http://www.cwtv.com/shows/americas-next-top-model/cast/ondrei
 DOMINIQUE
Name: Dominique
Age: 23
Height: 5' 9"
Hometown: Houston, Texas
Current location: Houston, Texas
Occupation: College graduate with a degree in Marketing.
Favorite Designer: Stacey Bendet's Alice & Olivia Clothing line.
Biggest ANTM Fear: Not knowing what to expect.
Most Confident About: I'm most confident about my walk.
Favorite Non-Modeling Activities: Hanging with family and friends. And you can find me at a local museum, book store or window shopping. I also love to dance and go to the theater when I can.