Found Tight Afro Kinky Hair in Red / How to Color dredlock/ sisterlock extensions


































His and Hers hair company does not carry out of the norm colors so I was surprised to find this



http://www.internationalwig.com/Afro_Kinky_p/uq_afrokinky.htm


A viewer commented on my YouTube on how she colored this hair, subscribe to her as well :


xmailakax has made a comment on Kitty SonFlower - Loc extensions hair coloring update:
Hi my sister and I watch all of your vids and have perused your online magazines they are lovely and very informative! I just wanted to let u know we use Afro kinky hair by Oscar K and Lord and Cliff (I call it "brick" hair because of the format and the density, lol) and I've lightened it and darkened it successfully using Feria and darknlovely extra light blonde kit. The hair we've purchased was #2,#4,#27 and #30... hope this helps!:)