Braxton Family Values - I Love This Show






















I don't know if you've caught this show on WE TV but if you haven't then YOU GOTTA SEE IT.  It's my new favorite reality show.  I watch WE TV all the time when I first saw the preveiws that Toni had a show my first thought was hmmmmm this might be boring cause Toni seems very refined (LOVE HER, but refined).  The focus of this show is around her sisters, cheating husbands, battling depression, EXCESSIVE NARCISSISM , insecurity, DUI's, being in their sister's shadow and upfront that they don't want to be.  I'd like to see Nene Leakes (Real Housewives of Atlanta) and Tamar Braxton meet cause they both have the same NO SENSORY button they just say what pops into their minds without thinking.  Tamar is taking a big spotlight of the show like Nene she is the most rowdy and we all know that makes GOOD TV, she is the wife of with her husband, producer Vincent Herber (Toni Braxton, Lady Gaga) she lives the superstar life with crazy shopping sprees, houses everywhere and a husband that spoils her to pieces at the same time she is unhappy that he isn't pushing her music career (after her failed attempt to superstardom in the 90's- I bought her single back then too) she expresses her dis-taste for being a "back up singer, doo wap wap wap for Toni Braxton, cause I'm the BEST in the business " and hates being in her shadow and to quote last nights tag line "ofcourse Toni's getting all the attention, when the spotlight should be on me....I'm to cute to be jealous".

watch previews:
http://www.wetv.com/braxton-family-values/videos/braxton-family-values