Things That I Need To Get Off My Chest

Having Edward Cullen in my life is totally wrecking me hard right now. Now, I'm breathing, eating, drinking, sleeping, working and even daydreaming about Edward vampy boy. I know, I couldn't stop harping on him right now...OML, CLIS

When someone is like a stalker, hearing your every words, heeding your every advice, grabbing your every attention, walking your step, watching you every move, would you be afraid?

I just really don't like kids T__T

The dreading feeling of being unable to snatch the last Breaking Dawn book 2 weeks after is downright annoying now.

I realized that I can be quite good at makeup if I put in the extra effort ^_^

Starting to scan for Christmas presents for the family. I'm budgeting around S$400.

I think I needed to do a Christmas wishlist. There are tons of things that I lust and its nice to keep track of these "neccessity" in lists.

Working OT every Saturday does seem to be a good idea afterall.

Should I fly to UK next spring (mid April)? If so, I really need to prepare at least $1500-$2000 for airticket puchases and expenses. Lodging is unneccessary though ^_^

OMG, I really can't wait till Jan 2011 as someone is coming home :-D