Natural Envy Spotlights: Draya "Million Dollar Dimples"





































































Meet Draya my aka "Million Dollar Dimples".  This talented goddess is a natural beauty with a personality to match.


KS:  What are your favorite styles to wear, including braids, weaves, etc
Dray: I always wear my hair straight for the most part but my fav hairstyles are always the natural ones that don't require a lot of maintenance such as twists or cornrows.

KS: Have you ever had a perm and what was your experience?
Dray: I had a perm over 10 years ago. While I had the perm my hair never grew passed my shoulders. I decided to let the perm go because I learned how bad they were for the hair. After I let the perm go my hair grew to the middle of my back!

KS: What are your favorite products to use?
Dray: I like Creme of nature shampoo and thanks to you Kitty sunflower I am also digging that olive oil conditioner!

KS:  What do you do, any special talents?
Dray: I do hair. Mostly braids and weaves. I also have a strong love for music and rapp from time to time.

KS:  What has been the response with your natural choices positive and negative?
Dray: I am getting an enormous positive response. This is not the first time I have worn a natural look, but I took pointers from my friend Kitty and they worked! Everyone loves it and some even say I look young and fresh with this look. Now a lot of my friends want to try this.

KS:  Do you feel more free, more yourself when your natural?  Describe why?
Dray: I do. I feel more free spirited and like I don't have to worry if my hair is poofy because i'm sweating or moving around too much. I can just be free. :-)

KS:  What areas of life are you most passionate about (any causes, health, etc)?
Dray: I am very passionate about finding a cure for autism. I have a son who is autistic, but high functioning. I am very blessed in that aspect. There are some children who are autistic and cannot function. I would like to see a cure in my son's lifetime.

KS:  Do you have any  websites you would like to promote: 
Dray: TACA (talk about curing autism, CAN (cure autism now), and I have a Cousin, Darrin Bell, who is a very talented cartoonist. Check him out on comics.com. The name of his cartoon is Candorville and it appears in the LA times.