Malaga Trip Day 2, Part 1

Yup, you guessed it, the reason for part 1 is because this post will just only be about one part of Malaga as I have so many photos to share with you guys. Sorry for always procrastinating on posting the Malaga trip as I do need time to write.

And uploading photos to photobucket can really be a pain sometimes, not forgetting to edit each one them.

So here goes...

Photobucket
Getting ready for a walking day. And I look absolutely bald with my hair tied up to the back. Oh wait, and what'sup with my fat ass arm?

Photobucket
Buffet breakfast. Croissants, Spanish ommelette, ham, cheese, yoghurt, tea, coffee. Selection of food was decent and the taste average, but tell me which hotel provides delicious breakfast??

Photobucket


Photobucket
Very nice decor for the dining hall.

Photobucket


Photobucket
Adore the Chillout room. Like its really for chilling, and its hip with cool looking sofa bed and monotone colours for them furniture.

Photobucket
The pink room. Haven't got any clue what its used for. I'm guessing, ... for tourist to study?? =__='''

Photobucket
Some building..

Photobucket


Photobucket
Its not as hot as it looks. Its around 13 degrees celcius. And we really have to be careful on the road as drivers are on the left hand seat. Observing both ways before crossing the roads is essential.

Photobucket
Some random under-renovation fountain. Trying to look happy for the camera while my heavy bag is killing my shoulders.

Photobucket
Some passenger pathway.

Photobucket
Paseo de Espana side walk. Its beside the paveway above. Looks majestic isn't it?? And I finally get to see some palm trees after being 2 years in UK.

Photobucket


Photobucket
The famous Malagueta sand structure. Must take photo, said Yoong.

Photobucket
Its sturdy alright. Not your typical sand-castle building thingy. I know, I'm so multicolour that day, red, pink, black, purple, grey...

Photobucket
Some umbrellas on the beach. Heard that during summer time, there will be tons of chairs underneath. I am wondering about Tsunami now, what if... will the umbrellas still be there??

Photobucket
I am so wishing to stay in one of those beach side hotels now..

Photobucket
Emo picture. Not noticing that a certain someone is talking pic of me from behind. So no acting is integrated.

Photobucket
Another emo pic of the boy. Haha, zoom in from far. He's trying to get some sea water. But kinda fail.

OK, so here's the end of the 1st part and I'm spending 1 hour to do this, IIISSH!!! When will be the 2nd part?? Umm.. Not sure. Just stay tune.

p/s: 2 people actually asked me today : "Do you have children??" I mean, WHAT THE HELL!!! Do I look that old enough to have babies?? And now, the most important question, AM I THAT FAT??? Please lah... (**skipping dinner**)