Promo Debut



Anderson Cooper Debuts An Ad For His New Talk Show [VIDEO]

July 27, 2011 -- 12:32 pm

Oprah left a gaping hole in the talk show sphere, leaving room for Anderson Cooper to swoop in and save us with his eponymous talk show, premiering September 12th (It’s either him or Father Albert). In a new promo, Cooper is seen riding his bike through New York City (without a helmet), talking to strangers and getting his hair cut by the same barber he’s been going to for years. Cooper explained about Manhattan, “You never know who you’re going to meet, what you’re going to learn, what you’re going to step in. And that’s what I want my daytime talk show to be like: an adventure.”

While he’s still host Anderson 360 on CNN, Cooper is looking forward to discussing the lighter side of life. “I like the idea of having a show that represents all different sides of my personality, from the serious stuff to the silly reality shows that I’m addicted to,” Cooper told The Hollywood Reporter during a press conference at the Beverly Hilton. He added, “To me, there’s not a big difference between the things that interest me in news and the things that interest me in daytime, so I don’t see it as wearing different hats. I just think in news, it hasn’t been my job to inject my sense of humor and now this is a venue that allows for more personality.”








Click to enlarge


Click to enlarge






Second Promo in the same style: