Ms Von D's Tattoo


Did you notice?! I suppose you did! Anderson looks "Illuminated!" Yes, he looks like he had a light coming out from within his soul... Or like it's also called, he had a "tan." Just when you though he couldn't get any cuter, he goes to Colombia...!

And comes back all nice and tanned; perhaps a little ill, I thought I heard him say he was afflicted by a touch of Bronchitis, which I thought that was the reason he wasn't here yesterday, but as he says in this "RidicuList" segment, "Okay, So, I was on their program yesterday, promoting my new show, thank you very much." So, Anderson was in LA yesterday -- no wonder he got Bronchitis: Colombia to New York, to Los Angeles and back to New York. All this traveling in the lapse of three to four days!!! I hope he thinks better next time and think twice about his trip to Colombia... Brooklyn is right next door and we have fabulous beaches too...!



Nice and tanned... and about to send you a kiss!







July 28th, 2011
12:16 AM ET




The RidicuList: Kat Von D


Editor's note: Anderson Cooper explains why tattoo artist and reality TV star Kat Von D has earned a spot on AC360's RidicuList.