Natural Envy Spotlights

i-am-not-my-hair:Isri
gray37:earringlicious bubblegum (by anegada is AWAKE)
gray37:
earringlicious bubblegum
(by anegada is AWAKE)
afrocentricmiss:I love she.
hi-imcurrentlyobsessed:hi-imcurrentlyobsessed: miss this Jilly!
afrobella:how badass are these EARRINGS?? LOVE!gray37:(via L’Afua’s Photos - Profile pictures)
bleachandcookies:When you do your own thing without caring about others judgingWhen you smile at random strangers in hopes of brightening their dayWhen you help somebody out, just because, no expectationsThat’s when you have grown
bleachandcookies:
When you do your own thing without caring about others judging
When you smile at random strangers in hopes of brightening their day
When you help somebody out, just because, no expectations
That’s when you have grown
(Source: hugeeeeebrain)
hi-imcurrentlyobsessed:hi-imcurrentlyobsessed
hoshirikako:About these shoes doah!
hoshirikako:
About these shoes doah!
(Source: ashuriaimihoshi)
mylifeinheels:Alien Couture?
mylifeinheels:
Alien Couture?



tauped:Once in a blue moon, I smile.
tauped:
Once in a blue moon, I smile.
tauped:Christmas Eve. I dunno why I’m just posting this.
tauped:
Christmas Eve. I dunno why I’m just posting this.
striveforperfect:Gyal deh MAD gorgeous ehh! 
striveforperfect:
Gyal deh MAD gorgeous ehh! 
(Source: rasta-love-all)