10 Things I Like

I love doing this. Muahaha. Don't blame me. Cuz these kinda things just make my day.
1. Blogging and Youtubing. These 2 are a must for me everyday. And I do mean every single F***ing day.
2. Pretty gals or pretty dresses. Alright, I'll admit. I just like the gal in the picture, Barbie Tsu.


3. Everything makeup related. Especially branded ones. Don't call me vain or a showoff, cuz everyone has this side.

4. Cool weather.

5. Random. Any food will do. But don't give me onions or aubergines or bell pepper. I'll barf.

6. Chocolate + cake = orgasm. Great combi.

7. Jokes, humours or meaningful phrases. They always make my day.

8. Retail therapy. I love love love shopping. If only my bank account could support this hobby of mine.

9. My relationship with my family. ^__^

10. Last but not least, LOVE!!!