Goop.com by Gwyneth Paltrow

As I've been like too bored and my ass just sticks to the chair with my eyes glue to the laptop every single fminute, I stumble upon a site..

Its created by Gwyneth Paltrow and I absolutely love it...


Look how stunning she is... Love how girly she looks... I look like an elephant if compared on the beauty scale... wtf -_-


Look at the site, http://goop.com/

It has all tips from cooking up a feast (ok, maybe not a feast fit for a king or fit for us Asians, but its still something nice).

To tips on getting the right outfits... (every gal has to have a LBD - Little Black Dress - or so it seems)

To advice on staying healthy...
I know, there's tons and tons of site that have advices on being healthy or dressing right, but the plus point here is that Gwyneth Paltrow is the master mind of this site, so I guess, I rather take advice from the expert (at least I know that the writer of this site is pretty and elegant instead of taking advice from some sort of site that I'm not sure whether the author is some bald hairy fat guy...)
************************************************************************
Happy Birthday to my dear sis.... Miss you always and please stay focus on your A-levels... All the best sis... Laf ya...
************************************************************************