TAG: Would You Rather

Saw this tag thing on Dottie K and thought that it would be fun to actually write up a post. I think some people might be interested in getting to know me better, and I'm definitely interested to know myself better (yeah, you can actually do some soul searching while answering these kinda questions)


The rules:
* Copy the picture and put it into your own post
* Answer all the questions
* Tag as many people as you like
* Tell them that you've tagged them
* See what they've answered! :)

1. Be extremely beautiful or extremely intelligent?
Ans: Extremely beautiful. Cuz I'm already intelligent, muahaha, and people will still employ you if you are dumb and pretty.

2. Go without brushing your teeth for a year or go without washing your hair for a year?
Ans: I would say, without brushing my teeth. I can always shave off my hair.

3. Be Rich or Famous?
Ans: Rich $$$

4. Have an amazing shoe collection or an amazing makeup collection?
Ans: Shoe Collection. I love Louboutin more than Nars apparently.

5. Be able to sing or be able to dance?
Ans: Dance. Keep mah bahdeh in shape.

6. Be stranded on a Desert Island or in the Desert?
Ans: Desert Island. At least there's like 0.001% chance of survival.

7. Have a Computer or a TV?
Ans: Computer. Totally can't live without it. I would cry for days if my laptop breaks down.

8. Wear spots or stripes for the rest of your life?
Ans: Stripes.

9. Drink out of a Teacup or a Mug?
Ans: Mug. Teacup?? That's not enough for my fix of Milo.

10. Receive a bunch of Flowers or a box of chocolate?
Ans: Chocolate. Cuz I can't eat them flowers

11. Have a hug or a Kiss from someone you love?
Ans: Kiss. Share my saliva baby!!

12. Wear Converse or Stilettos?
Ans: Converse.

13. Meet Johnny Depp or Robert Pattinson?
Ans: Johny Depp. No idea who the other guy is..

14. Be a Fairy or a Mermaid?
Ans: Fairy. I seriously need some magical powers right now. And who needs a tail when you can have legs.

15. A Coffee or a Cup of Tea?
Ans: Tea.

16. Pink nails or Blue nails?
Ans: Blue. Pink nails are er... bo..ring...

17. Live somewhere sunny or somewhere cold?
Ans: Cold. That's why I'm not in Malaysia.

18. Have an amazing house or an amazing car?
Ans: House. Can't bathe and urinate in a car, can I?

19. Be kind or funny?
Ans: Kind.

20. Eat Sweets or Cake?
Ans: Cake. Especially those chocolatey ones.

21. Hold a Tarantula or a Snake?
Ans: Eeerrrr..... Taran..... No... Sn..... No no no....OK, Neither.

22. Wear a necklace or a ring?
Ans: Necklace.

23. Laugh or Smile?
Ans: Smile.

24. Be hated or be a hater?
Ans: Be hated. Becoming a hater makes me grow more wrinkles.

25. Wear Pearls or Beads?
Ans: Pearls.

26. If you had to choose, lose your sight or your hearing?
Ans: Hearing. I don't wanna miss the chance to see my kids and grandkids.

27. Have lots of money or lots of friends?
Ans: Money. Yeah, I'm materialistic like that.

28. Love or be loved?
Ans: Be loved.

Phew... That's a long long process. And I tag Cath J, Sister, Elle, Hui Leng, and all the other bloggers out there. Leave me a comment and tell me that you had done this tag cuz I'm dying to know all about you. Cross my heart.