Tabemono (Tah-Beh-Mo-No)

That means food in Japanese. And yup, the Japs are all about having great food and sake. There are still loads of food stuff that I didn't get to snap because I couldn't like whip out my camera when I'm eating lunch with my working colleagues, right? That woulda been awkard.

I really love the food here as you can tell. I don't mind eating out every single day (which I seldom do that in UK as I dislike starchy/carbs and oily food). And lucky for me, my dad loves the food here too. So, the father and daughter were having great time tasting every single delish that we could put into our mouths.


Apparently these finger food goes well with beer.




Takoyaki (for the bf to see and memorize what kinda food takoyaki is).


The 1st Oyakodon in Osaka. Japs like their eggs RAW!!!


Miso soup






And yup, octopus is a must have for every dishes.


Chech out the chopstick. o_O


Choux de creme (or is it the other way round?). Its like cream puffs, except 10 times better.


Sizzling fried curry noodles with pork.


Popular way of preparing fried noodles and cabbage wrap within eggs.




Salmon and scallops. And yes, they are CHEAP here!!!




At the sushi parlor. With more high class stuff. My dad had this.


As I can't read Japanese, I pratically just point whatever is on the menu and at the display cabinet.






Some cold fried chicken appetizer.


Fried beef on stick.


Yakitori

 I'm still thinking where I should go for this holiday. I know I shouldn't get cooped up in the house but I always tend to find my refuge here, alone, in this cosy little small place. But another side of me wants to bask in the warm sunshine and look around this awesome city with tons of attractions to savour.

Ahhh.... Lazy to do some cleaning. I'll just rest another day I guess...