Love Of My Life, The Japs

Oh yeah, I just can't keep my hands off them. Some people think that I'm nuts to even go nuts (get the pun?) about these weird looking thingys.

This is great for making stock for cooking. Haven't tried them out yet. Need to search for a recipe 1st.

Dashi powder to be dissolved in water and act as a based stock. Am gonna use it for Oyakodon (rice with eggs, chicken and onion. Can't find a more suitable word to describe it.)


I don't think I need to give any comment on this one, do I?? ^__^


Ever favourite chocolate snack. Could wallop 3 boxes of this in a night. Yeah, I know, me and my sugary-addicted teeth.


This is the latest discovery. Love the wasabi and tom yam kung flavour. Really a snacker which is crispy to eat and at the same time infused with tons of its stated flavour. A pure winner.

Last but not least, the mostest mostest all time favourite of the Japs is.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tsuyoshi Domoto (堂本刚). He is from the singing group Kinki Kids and acted in the popular series of Kindaichi Shuonen no Jikenbo (金田一少年事件簿). Absolute loves loves loves. Muack....
Ok, stop this atrocity and get on with life -__-'''