The Way To Cure Blocked Nose


The wee nasal spray


And the decongestant tablet.
********************************************************************************
And I couldn't bring myself to use them yet, cuz I am like so "kiam" (stingy) [£5 for these 2 thingy] and scared of any side effects. But I still need to take them anyhow or it would be a waste of money.
********************************************************************************
Dear reader (whoever you are), I can't publish any shopping/items bought post yet because I haven't done any specific shopping lately as I need to save some moolah to buy my BF's Christmas present (which would cost me a whole lotta fortune).
********************************************************************************
But fret not, after Christmas, I would definitely shop till I drop cuz that's when all shops would have major discounts and sales (50%-80%), and that's when I'll be a mad woman and search high and low for the best bargain.