Mooncakes, The Belfast Type

As there are too many pictures to be uploaded, I just skip using Photobucket with those big ass pictures and op for the blogger photo uploader instead (which doesn't really do justice to all those pictures).

Anyway, as I was totally craving for mooncakes (since I haven't had them in 2 years), I asked my friend to buy me some which in all costs me about £30.

And these are what I'd got.


The "cold skin" mooncake selection (how on earth should I translate 冰皮月饼 into English besides "cold skin"?? It sounds weird).


The variety of flavours and all.






They even have Kelly Chan (or is it Chen?) as ambassador. And yeah, its been a long time since I'd heard her music.


Next up is the traditional ones.


Just the normal Red Bean Paste version with no egg yolk.


Then its the solo "Lian Rong" paste (lotus seed paste!?).

Honestly speaking, I'd tried 2 of them and I really wanna say "THEY TASTE SUCK" and "EVEN MORE MORE MORE SUCKER THAN THOSE IN MALAYSIA". And I regreted buying all of them. But still, they did put my cravings to an end, so that's the only use of them.