Super Tasty Take-away

Got this from Manchu Wok Lisburn Road, and I really fell in love with them... Super super super delicious and food looks good too...


Honey chilli chicken... Yum... Love the battered fried chicken coated with this yummy sweet sauce. And the portion is big too... See how it fill up the space of the container...

Satay king prawn. Althought the prawns are very fresh and huge, but the sauce isn't that great. Maybe what I was anticipating is the Malaysian version of satay sauce with roasted penuts and spicier...

The soy sauce duck with bean sprouts. I can tell you that this dish is definitely worth a steal as the ducks are totally full of meatiness and the skin with fat doesn't over-power the taste buds. I hate it when there's only fatty portion and we gotta pick away them and left with meagre looking meat. The sauce was great and the duck was chewy. Great stuff.

Last but not least, the chow mien (fried noodles). This is sufficiently tasty and definitely worth the extra 60 pence paid.
********************************************************************************
All in all, they were suppose to be our celebration dinner for Yoong's last exam of his 4th year and me getting the 100 score in KFC... Althought simple, but I just love each and every one of them, therefore, kudos to Manchu Wok (yeah, I'm deliberately advertising for them).
********************************************************************************
p/s: My blog will be abondoned for 4 days as I am going off on a trip with Yoong to Scotland. Till then. Tata...