A Secret... SSSHHHHH!!!!

I know, I should keep my big fat mouth shut, because this is the utmost important secret about fashion where I could literally splurge on designer items without any guiltiness due to its crazy cut-down price.

But, I just can't control myself in just keeping this ultimate bargain for myself thus, this post of promoting http://www.theoutnet.com/

I'd taken out a few key example on how "cost efficient" this website could be (and its absolutely safe and genuine as its a sub-website from net-a-porter)

Viktor & Rofl skirt (original: £303, price after slashing [PAS]: £91)
Juicy couture top (original: £142, PAS: £71)
Vera Wang dress (original: £343, PAS: £69 [wow!!!])

See by Chloe shorts (original: £132, PAS: £66)
Burberry cargo shorts (original: £171, PAS: £86)
Diane Von Furstenburg (original: £127, PAS: £76)


Alexander McQueen sandals (original: £768, PAS: £154 [ohh lala!!!])
Roberto Cavalli braided sandals (original: £460, PAS: £92 [**gulp**])
Christian Louboutin sandals (original: £308, PAS: £123 [never in life CL is below £300])


Marc Jacobs slingbacks (original: £269, PAS: £134)
Stella McCartney asymmetric sandals (original: £289, PAS: £116)
Chloe sandals (original: £313, PAS: £156)

I'm super lazy now to type out the price, so go check them out yourself la
(Miu Miu Wedges, Miu Miu slingbacks, Oscar de la Renta)
***************************************************************************
The reason of why I wanna keep this a secret is because they don't have that many stock for everyone. So, once your size is sold, then its gone. No restock or whatsoever. Therefore, its a super confidential thing to all fashionista who is super "kiasu" in buying all designer stuff.
****************************************************************************
On another side-note: I'm not going to the musuem today T___T